August 24, 2018

News

Comments Off on


Nutrition is a basic element of health. Dean Ornish M.D is the source for more interesting facts. Some practitioners say that every disease is the result of dietary habits. The rapid increase in health care and the desire to live longer and healthier, a greater percentage of the population is concerned about nutrition and to maintain their health. Proper nutrition and physical activity can help prevent continuous consumption of drugs or even surgery to correct the results of bad eating habits without exercise. We need to bring a healthy diet. The foods we eat contain a lot of toxins that keep our body has a normal operation.

The pillars of nutrition are known as macro nutrients because they represent the largest portion of food after water. These are: Protein: Composed of 20 different amino acids. Are obtained through the diet. Is required to consume 30% of the total diet. Fats: Required consume 20% of the total diet. Carbohydrates: The required to consume 50% of the total diet. Nutrition is very important because the lack of necessary nutrients can allow the threat of viruses and diseases which can lead to illness and even death. It is located in the middle of two extremes: good health and malnutrition.

In the middle is a wide range of diseases that can be caused and prevented due to changes in malnutrition diet.No only cause problems, but the excesses and imbalances play an important role. Keeping a healthy lifestyle is not only what comes.Es a whole package. What you eat, how much you sleep, the air you breathe, how much exercise you do, etc..